Much to do in Tenerife
Tenerife has been called the island of the thousand experiences. Even if we can´t list all the thousand activities, we would like to list the most popular ones. If you are still having any doubts about visiting or coming back to Tenerife, stop doubting you are bound to find the perfect activities for you and your family and please them all just by renting a car in Tenerife and driving from one place to another, for example:
1) Tenerife is famous worldwide for its beautiful beaches. From high waves ideal for surfing to calm waters ideal for snorkeling and relaxing.
2) Tenerife´s clean, warm oceans are great for whale watching. Over 20 whale species have been reported to swim near the island.
3) Professional golf players have designed 8 gold courses so far so golf lovers are bound to find a course that best suits their skill.
4) Tenerife has the best skies in Europe for star gazing. You can choose between the Masca and El Palmar viewpoints, Guajara Mountain and the Cañada del Teide to go star gazing or rent a car in Tenerife and visit them all.
5) Tenerife has one of the world´s largest water park. This park is famous worldwide and has quite a lot of activities, including a dolphin show. If you don´t like huge waterparks, some smaller ones can be found too.
6) Tenerife is an island privileged when it comes to gastronomy. With strong Cuban, Spanish, Mediterranean and native influences the variety of dishes you can try is endless.
7) This island does not come short when it comes to nightclubs, bars, restaurants, spas, hotels, museums and sites of cultural interest, dating from the XVI century to this day. Rent a car in Tenerife and visit them all (if you can!)
8) Tenerife is an island, obviously surrounded by sea and with the highest peak in Spain near the center of the island so the landscapes are just breathtaking.